Vision and Aims
VisionMax Appeal's vision is of a Society where children and adults affected by 22q11.2 deletion are valued and able to fulfil their potential.
MissionTo enable people with 22q deletion to lead an independent and economically prosperous life as possible with Max Appeal being the voice to achieve appropriate medical care, social support, employment and empowerment for individuals and their families.
- Down to earth but upbeat
- Increased long term financial stability of the charity
- Increase profile through awareness with health care providers, educators and the general public
- Forge sound relationships with clinicians, health care providers and educators
- Universally understood and applied care pathway for every person with 22q deletion (clinicians and families)
- Better understanding of the needs of children, young people and adults with 22q deletion by health care providers, educators and welfare benefits agencies.
- Support children, young people and adults so they are able to access the necessary support to enable them to achieve their full potential.
- Work with more partners/larger organisations to achieve positive and lasting change
- Improve the use and application of research